(*BOOK*) Yes, Sir PDF/EPUB/EBOOK


(*BOOK*) Yes, Sir


Read or Download Yes, Sir Online


(*BOOK*) Yes, Sir



Yes, Sir Customer Reviews

:
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Kindle Customer -- A terrific story! : This was an emotional, heartbreaking, and intense story that is definitely a must read. If you haven't already read the Kings of Men MC series, I would highly recommend that you do prior to reading this book. It's not necessary, but you will have a better understanding of the characters, the different clubs, connections, and the dynamics between them all. They're all fantastic stories, and you won't be disappointed. ( Reviewed in the United States on May 20, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from JPS in Georgia -- May I Have Another : I love that every book in this world shows even more depth to these characters. They're just so well written that I have no problem visualizing every bit of it. Each book leaves you wanting more. River has always intrigued me and this book did not disappoint a bit. Can't wait to see what happens next. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from pdaake -- Exceptional Read! : I absolutely loved this story!! The main characters seem like they wouldn't be good together, but when they work together it all changes! Definitely a favorable read of mine and I must say I love both of the authors works and this one is fantastic! ( Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020 )
  • 4.0 out of 5 stars from Coffee♥︎ -- a cop, a lawyer, a biker gang, some blackmail, & lots of drama : River is a sub and the lawyer to the Kings. He's good at his job, and he's made enemies, so when he's drugged, assaulted, and entrapped, he's not happy, but he's not surprised. Jayce is a widowed cop who's dealing with the death of his husband, a legacy of PTSD, and an estranged brother in the Kings. Both of their lives are steeped in drama, and even more drama ensues when Jayce decides to go undercover as River's Dom to help him find justice and escape blackmail. There's a lot going on this book, and plenty of steam as well as angst. It's well written, and I definitely enjoyed the larger community of characters, particularly the Kings. However, this particular relationship wasn't my favorite. For me, Jayce is more chameleon than character-- he's new to BDSM, and acts like it for a bit until a switch somehow flips and suddenly he's completely in control, blurring the boundaries between sexual domination and 24/7 control over every aspect of River's life. Their scenes are hot, but consent isn't always clear-- there are several scenes where it's not obvious how River would be able to use his safeword, and several where that concept isn't even discussed. River seems absolutely fine with things that way, but it's worth pointing out that he has been through the wringer emotionally and, at the start of the story, is engaging in some seriously unhealthy sexual behavior. It's not super clear to me that his relationship with Jayce isn't just more of that behavior, although to be fair I'm sure the character wouldn't agree with me. ( Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2020 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Carrie Krogh -- I loved it! : I loved Yes, Sir by Ki Brightly and Meg Bawden. Although it is supposed to be a standalone book, and I guess it could be enjoyed that way, it would be even better if you had read the Kings of Men MC series by Ki Brightly and M.D. Gregory since the Kings do play a big role in this story. As I have read all but the latest book in the Kings of Men MC series, I really enjoyed knowing who all of the supporting characters were and their backstories, especially since Jayce's brother is a member of the Kings of Men. River Demchenko is the Kings of Men's attorney, so he is used to street justice or clubs that take care of their own problems without involving the police. He is also a sub looking for a Dom that will put him and his needs first instead of second. His desire to find such a Dom will lead him to be in a situation out of his control. It will also lead to him being rescued by a couple of private investigators, one of which is also a cop. It also uncovers a human trafficking ring, something that the Kings of Men do not allow in their territory. However, to find the information that they need on the guys that had taken River, River and Jayce will have to go undercover as Dom and sub. That will be challenging for Jayce since he isn't in the lifestyle, but he does his research, and as River can attest, he is a natural. I loved watching the sarcastic sub try to push his newbie Dom's buttons, and the scenes between them were hot! This was another great book by two of my favorite authors. ( Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2020 )
  • 4.0 out of 5 stars from ruthene jamison -- When pretend becomes all too real : River Demchenko is an attorney for Kings of Men MC. He loves taking risks and living life on the edge. You have to if you work for this MC. River receives a call from a cop, liking for help. Seems a natural progression as an attorney. Given River's reputation - not really. ( Reviewed in the United States on November 21, 2020 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Kassandra Knight -- Yes, Sir : I am so loving this whole world of New Gothenburg. ( Reviewed in Canada on May 27, 2021 )


Yes, Sir Related Product may you like

:

Aug 20, 2021 — Tahukah Kamu Arti Dari Kata Yes, Sir Dalam Kamus Bahasa Inggris – Indonesia? Untuk Memberikan Informasi Arti Kata Bahasa Inggris Tersebut  Arti Kata Yes, Sir Adalah – Belakangan Ini Penggunaaan Kata-Kata Dalam Ucapan Dan Keterangan Makin Luas Dan Banyak Menggunakan Kata-Kata Yang Jarang  2013 Fiction 2013 Humor Oct 27, 2021 — Used For Expressing Strong Agreement: He Asked If He Could Talk To Me, And I Said, "Yes, Sir.". "Yes Sir, I Can Boogie" Is A 1977 Hit Single By The Spanish Vocal Duo Baccara. Written By Frank Dostal And Rolf Soja, And Produced By Soja, This Disco Song  Lirik Lagu Yes Sir, I Can Boogie-Baccara | Dari M.Kapanlagi.Com: Layanan Mobile Dari Situs Entertainment Terbesar Indonesia, Kapanlagi.Com. Jul 19, 2019 — Apa Arti Dari Yes Sir​. 1. Lihat Jawaban. Lencana Tidak Terkunci Yang Menunjukkan Sepatu Bot Astronot Mendarat Di Bulan. Arti Kata Yes, Sir Adalah – Sedang Populer Arti Kata Yes, Sir Yes Sir, No Sir Yes Sir I'll Jump...How High YES, SIR | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary Yes Sir, I Can Boogie Lirik Lagu Yes Sir, I Can Boogie apa arti dari yes sir​ yes sir meaning yes sir military yes sir, i can boogie lyrics yes sir movie yes sir, i can boogie eurovision yes sir in a sentence yes sir artinya

0 komentar